This full and comprehensive training certifies learners to be a nationally recognized Mental Health Faider. The courses aims to provide
- A deeper understanding and awareness of various forms of mental ill health.
- Understanding the factors that can affect wellbeing, including your own
- Confidence in stepping in and applying the Mental Health First Aid action plan
- Enhanced interpersonal skills including non judgemental listening and ability to converse with improved mental health literacy
- Ability in helping someones recovery by guiding them to appropriate professional help
All delegates receive manuals, workbooks and three years access to the online resource hub from MHFA England.